|Chapter 601||Substance Use Disorder Assistance Program||5101|
Terms Used In Maine Revised Statutes > Title 25 > Part 13
- Arrest: Taking physical custody of a person by lawful authority.
- Bankruptcy: Refers to statutes and judicial proceedings involving persons or businesses that cannot pay their debts and seek the assistance of the court in getting a fresh start. Under the protection of the bankruptcy court, debtors may discharge their debts, perhaps by paying a portion of each debt. Bankruptcy judges preside over these proceedings.
- Commissioner: means the Commissioner of Environmental Protection. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 38 Sec. 1291
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- Grace period: The number of days you'll have to pay your bill for purchases in full without triggering a finance charge. Source: Federal Reserve
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership or unincorporated association. See Maine Revised Statutes Title 22 Sec. 1551
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.