Missouri Laws 147.050 – Corporations with no shares to report to director of revenue, when, content
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
1. For each taxable year beginning on or after January 1, 1980, but before January 1, 2016, every corporation organized pursuant to any laws of this state and every foreign corporation engaged in business in this state and having no shares shall make a report in writing to the director of revenue, annually, on or before the fifteenth day of the fourth month of the corporation’s taxable year, in the form as the director of revenue may prescribe.
2. The report shall be signed by an officer of the corporation, and forwarded to the director of revenue.
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 147.050
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Month: means a calendar month, and "year" means a calendar year unless otherwise expressed, and is equivalent to the words year of our Lord. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- State: when applied to any of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" includes such district and territories. See Missouri Laws 1.020
3. Every corporation having a transitional year and coming under the provisions of this section shall make the report required in this section on or before the fifteenth day of April, 1980.