|Part 1||General||§ 37-12-101 – § 37-12-104|
|Part 2||Board of Chiropractors||§ 37-12-201 – § 37-12-202|
|Part 3||Licensing||§ 37-12-301 – § 37-12-324|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 37 > Chapter 12
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203