|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 50-21-101 – § 50-21-106|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 50 > Chapter 21
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Grand jury: agreement providing that a lender will delay exercising its rights (in the case of a mortgage,
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201