|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 50-74-101 – § 50-74-108|
|Part 2||Inspections||§ 50-74-201 – § 50-74-219|
|Part 3||Licenses||§ 50-74-301 – § 50-74-320|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 50 > Chapter 74 - Boilers and Steam Engines
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- department: means the department of labor and industry. See Montana Code 50-74-101
- Knowingly: means only a knowledge that the facts exist which bring the act or omission within the provisions of this code. See Montana Code 1-1-204
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Testify: means every mode of oral statement under oath or affirmation. See Montana Code 1-1-202
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Willfully: when applied to the intent with which an act is done or omitted, means a purpose or willingness to commit the act or make the omission referred to. See Montana Code 1-1-204