|Part 1||General Provisions||§ 50-74-101 – § 50-74-108|
|Part 2||Inspections||§ 50-74-201 – § 50-74-219|
|Part 3||Licenses||§ 50-74-301 – § 50-74-320|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 50 > Chapter 74
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- department: means the department of labor and industry. See Montana Code 50-74-101
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Knowingly: means only a knowledge that the facts exist which bring the act or omission within the provisions of this code. See Montana Code 1-1-204
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Testify: means every mode of oral statement under oath or affirmation. See Montana Code 1-1-202
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Willfully: when applied to the intent with which an act is done or omitted, means a purpose or willingness to commit the act or make the omission referred to. See Montana Code 1-1-204
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203