The state boiler inspector shall notify the user in writing of any boiler found to be unsafe or unfit for operation setting forth the nature and extent of such defects and condition. The notice shall indicate whether or not the boiler may be used without making repair or replacement of defective parts or may be used in a limited capacity before repairs or replacements are made. The state boiler inspector may permit the user a reasonable time to make such repairs or replacements.
- Laws 1943, c. 112, § 6(3), p. 395;
- R.S.1943, § 48-713;
- R.S.1943, (1984), § 48-713;
- Laws 1987, LB 462, § 14;
- Laws 1995, LB 438, § 11;
- R.S.1943, (2010), § 48-732;
- Laws 2019, LB301, § 14.
- Operative Date: July 1, 2019
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-5,178
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801