The owner or user of a boiler required to be inspected under the Boiler Inspection Act or inspected by request of the boiler owner shall pay a fee for such inspection or inspections in accordance with the rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the State Fire Marshal. Any boiler required to be inspected by the act may be inspected by the state boiler inspector if the owner or his or her agent makes written request to the state boiler inspector. Fees will be imposed as required for services in support of the act in accordance with rules and regulations adopted and promulgated by the State Fire Marshal.
- Laws 1943, c. 112, § 7, p. 395;
- R.S.1943, § 48-714;
- Laws 1963, c. 294, § 1, p. 880;
- Laws 1980, LB 959, § 3;
- R.S.1943, (1984), § 48-714;
- Laws 1987, LB 462, § 15;
- Laws 1995, LB 438, § 12;
- R.S.1943, (2010), § 48-733;
- Laws 2019, LB301, § 15.
- Operative Date: July 1, 2019
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-5,179
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801