In this Article:
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4105
- Draft: means a draft as defined in NRS 104. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4104
- Drawee: means a person ordered in a draft to make payment. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4104
- Item: means an instrument or a promise or order to pay money handled by a bank for collection or payment. See Nevada Revised Statutes 104.4104
1. ’Depositary bank’ means the first bank to take an item even though it is also the payor bank, unless the item is presented for immediate payment over the counter.
2. ’Payor bank’ means a bank that is the drawee of a draft.
3. ’Intermediary bank’ means any bank to which an item is transferred in course of collection except the depositary or payor bank.
4. ’Collecting bank’ means any bank handling the item for collection except the payor bank.
5. ’Presenting bank’ means any bank presenting an item except a payor bank.