|Security of Information Maintained by Data Collectors and Other Businesses||603A.010 – 603A.290|
|Notice Regarding Privacy of Information Collected On Internet From Consumers||603A.300 – 603A.360|
Terms Used In Nevada Revised Statutes > Chapter 603A - Security and Privacy of Personal Information
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Commission: means the Nevada Indian Commission. See Nevada Revised Statutes 233A.010
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Museum: means the Stewart Indian School Cultural Center and Museum established pursuant to NRS 233A. See Nevada Revised Statutes 233A.010
- person: means a natural person, any form of business or social organization and any other nongovernmental legal entity including, but not limited to, a corporation, partnership, association, trust or unincorporated organization. See Nevada Revised Statutes 0.039
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.