Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes 169-C:19-a

In the case of an out-of-district placement, the appropriate court shall notify the department of education on the date that the court order is signed, stating the initial length of time for which such placement is made. This section shall apply to the original order and all subsequent modifications of that order.