In this chapter:
I. "Controlled drug or its analog" means those drugs or substances included within the definitions provided in RSA 318-B:1, VI and VI-a.

Terms Used In New Hampshire Revised Statutes 193-B:1

  • Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.

II. "Drug-free school zone" means an area inclusive of any property used for school purposes by any school, whether or not owned by such school, within 1,000 feet of any such property, and within or immediately adjacent to school buses.
III. "School" means any public or private elementary, secondary, or secondary vocational-technical school or Head Start facility in New Hampshire.
IV. "School property" means all real property, physical plant and equipment used for school purposes, including but not limited to school playgrounds and buses, whether public or private.