|§ 140||Establishment of Hospitals|
|§ 141||Selection of Site|
|§ 142||Jurisdiction of Local Board of Health|
Terms Used In New York Laws > General City > Article 10 - Hospitals for Treatment of Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.