|§ 14-04-01||Grounds for annulling marriage|
|§ 14-04-02||Action to annul – Limitations of time|
|§ 14-04-03||Legitimacy of children|
|§ 14-04-04||Custody of children|
|§ 14-04-05||Effect of judgment|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 14-04 - Annulment of Marriage
- children: includes children by birth and by adoption. See North Dakota Code 1-01-18
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute means the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49