|§ 23-23-02||Prohibition against prescription, treatment, sale, or distribution of cancer cure|
|§ 23-23-03||Enforcement by health officer – Seizure – Inspection – Injunction|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 23-23
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49