(A) Not later than December 31, 2011, the state board of education shall establish a measure of the following:
Terms Used In Ohio Code 3302.032
- state: means the state of Ohio. See Ohio Code 1.59
(1) Student success in meeting the benchmarks contained in the physical education standards adopted under division (A)(3) of section 3301.079 of the Revised Code;
(2) Compliance with the requirements for local wellness policies prescribed by section 204 of the “Child Nutrition and WIC Reauthorization Act of 2004,” 42 U.S.C. 1751 note;
(3) Whether a school district or building has elected to administer the screenings authorized by sections 3313.674, 3314.15, and 3326.26 of the Revised Code ;
(4) Whether a school district or building is participating in the physical activity pilot program administered under section 3313.6016 of the Revised Code.
(B) The measure shall be included on the school district and building report cards issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code, beginning with the report cards issued for the 2012-2013 school year, but it shall not be a factor in the performance ratings issued under that section.
(C) The department of education may accept, receive, and expend gifts, devises, or bequests of money for the purpose of establishing the measure required by this section.
Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.128, SB 316, §101.01, eff. 9/24/2012.
Amended by 129th General Assembly File No. 28, HB 153, (Vetoed) § 101.01, eff. 9/29/2011.
Added by 128th General AssemblyFile No.49, SB 210, §1, eff. 9/17/2010.
Repealed by 128th General AssemblyFile No.9, HB 1, §105.01, eff. 10/16/2009. .
Prior History: (Effective Date: 04-04-2007)