(A) The department of health shall do all of the following:
(1) Develop a form to be used by an individual or organization to certify successful completion of anaphylaxis training under section 3728.04 of the Revised Code;
(2) Develop a form to be used to report each administration of epinephrine or provision of an ephinephrine autoinjector as required by section 3728.10 of the Revised Code;
(3) Annually publish a report summarizing and analyzing all reports received by the department under section 3728.10 of the Revised Code in the previous year.
(B) The department may do either of the following:
(1) Approve individuals or organizations to conduct anaphylaxis training under section 3728.04 of the Revised Code or approve certain classes offered by an individual or organization;
(2) Adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code specifying standards and procedures for storage and maintenance of epinephrine autoinjectors acquired pursuant to section 3728.03 of the Revised Code.
Added by 131st General Assembly File No. TBD, HB 200, §1, eff. 9/8/2016.