As used in this chapter:
Terms Used In Oregon Statutes 215.010
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
(1) The terms defined in ORS 92.010 shall have the meanings given therein, except that ‘parcel’:
(a) Includes a unit of land created:
(A) By partitioning land as defined in ORS 92.010;
(B) In compliance with all applicable planning, zoning and partitioning ordinances and regulations; or
(C) By deed or land sales contract, if there were no applicable planning, zoning or partitioning ordinances or regulations.
(b) Does not include a unit of land created solely to establish a separate tax account.
(2) ‘Tract’ means one or more contiguous lots or parcels under the same ownership.
(3) The terms defined in ORS chapter 197 shall have the meanings given therein.
(4) ‘Farm use’ has the meaning given that term in ORS 215.203.
(5) ‘Recreational vehicle’ has the meaning given that term in ORS 174.101.
(6) ‘The Willamette Valley’ is Clackamas, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill Counties and the portion of Benton and Lane Counties lying east of the summit of the Coast Range. [Amended by 1955 c.756 § 25; 1963 c.619 § 1 (1); 1985 c.717 § 4; 1993 c.792 § 8; 1999 c.327 § 1; 2019 c.585 § 19a]