|§ 23-69-1||Short title|
|§ 23-69-2||New England compact on involuntary detention for tuberculosis control|
|§ 23-69-3||Formulation of plan|
|§ 23-69-4||Compact administrator|
Terms Used In Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 23-69
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- in writing: include printing, engraving, lithographing, and photo-lithographing, and all other representations of words in letters of the usual form. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-16
- person: extends to and includes co-partnerships and bodies corporate and politic. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-6
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.