Terms Used In Rhode Island General Laws > Chapter 4-6.1
- Director: means the director of health of the state and also his or her agents and servants authorized by law or by lawful direction of the director to perform any act or to do any thing under the terms of any particular provision of this title or chapter 2 of title 21 with respect to powers, duties or obligations specifically imposed upon the director. See Rhode Island General Laws 4-6.1-1.
- Director: means the director of the department of environmental management, or any subordinate, or subordinates, to whom the director has delegated the powers and duties vested in him or her by this chapter. See Rhode Island General Laws 20-18.1-2.
- in writing: include printing, engraving, lithographing, and photo-lithographing, and all other representations of words in letters of the usual form. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-16.
- Nongame wildlife: means , generally, any member of the animal kingdom that is a species that is neither harvested or domesticated by humans in Rhode Island. See Rhode Island General Laws 20-18.1-2.
- person: extends to and includes co-partnerships and bodies corporate and politic. See Rhode Island General Laws 43-3-6.
- Person: means any individual, firm, corporation, trust or trustee, partnership, or association. See Rhode Island General Laws 4-6.1-1.
- possession: means the exercise of dominion or control over cultured crops commencing at the time that a decision is made not to return the crops to the lease or facility from which they were taken. See Rhode Island General Laws 20-1-3.