(1) whether the public interest will be served by the establishment of minimum milk prices to dairy farmers under Article IV;
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 12
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
(2) what level of prices will assure that producers receive a price sufficient to cover their costs of production and will elicit an adequate supply of milk for the inhabitants of the regulated area and for manufacturing purposes;
(3) whether the major provisions of the order, other than those fixing minimum milk prices, are in the public interest and are reasonably designed to achieve the purposes of the order;
(4) whether the terms of the proposed regional order or amendment are approved by producers as provided in section thirteen.