(1) The word "wholesaler" means any person who makes the first sale within this State or who sells or distributes any quantity of beer or wine to any other person for resale, but the term shall not include any person who produces wine in the State from fruits grown within the State by or for the manufacturer;
Terms Used In South Carolina Code 12-21-1010
- person: includes any individual, trust, estate, partnership, receiver, association, company, limited liability company, corporation, or other entity or group; and
(2) "individual" means a human being. See South Carolina Code 12-2-20
(2) The word "retailer" means any person who sells or distributes any quantity of beer or wine to a consumer;
(3) The word "beer" has the meanings provided pursuant to Section 61-4-10(1) and (2);
(4) The word "wine" means all wines containing not more than twenty-one per cent of alcohol by volume; and
(6) The word "producer" means a brewery or winery or a manufacturer or bottler or an importer into the United States of beer or wine, or both.