In order to be approved under § 34-44-19 , a training course shall at least include material relating to:
(1) The characteristics and uses of asbestos and the associated health hazards;
(2) Local, state, and federal standards and laws relating to asbestos abatement work practices;
(3) Methods to protect personal and public health from asbestos hazards;
(4) Air monitoring;
(5) Safe and proper asbestos abatement techniques; and
(6) Proper disposal of waste containing asbestos.
Source: SL 1988, ch 284, § 19.