- Each participant in a drug court treatment program shall:
(1) Not be a violent offender as defined in § 16-22-103;
Terms Used In Tennessee Code 16-22-113
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Drug court treatment program: means any drug court treatment program created within the state that follows the general principles referenced in §. See Tennessee Code 16-22-103
- Violent offender: means a person who:
(i) Is convicted of an offense, during the course of which:
(a) The person carried, possessed or used a firearm or dangerous weapon. See Tennessee Code 16-22-103
(2) Be substance abusing or chemically dependent, or both; and
(3) Be willing to participate in a treatment program.