- The commission shall keep a record of its proceedings and shall adopt a seal of such design as it shall prescribe for the certification of the record.
- The executive director shall have custody and charge of the seal.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Record: means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in a perceivable form. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Copies of all records and papers in the office of the commission, duly certified and authenticated by its seal, shall be received in evidence in all courts with like effect as the original.
Terms Used In Tennessee Code 62-13-205