|§ 22-2-201||Determination of jury coordinator — Oath — Illness or absence of coordinator — Compensation|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 22 > Chapter 2 > Part 2
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Juror: A person who is on the jury.
- Oath: includes affirmation. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105