|§ 29-17-801||Payments into court at commencement of condemnation proceedings|
|§ 29-17-802||Certain authorities excepted|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 29 > Chapter 17 > Part 8 - Payments Into Court
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Apprenticeship council: means the Tennessee apprenticeship council established pursuant to §. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Apprenticeship intermediary: means an entity that provides required technical instruction to an apprentice. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of labor and workforce development. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Employer: means a person employing an apprentice. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Office of apprenticeship: means the Tennessee office of apprenticeship established pursuant to §. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- On-the-job training: means training provided by an employer that:
(A) Is provided to a paid apprentice who is engaged in productive work in an occupation, and the work provides knowledge or skills essential to the full and adequate performance of the occupation. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Person: includes a corporation, firm, company or association. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Pre-apprenticeship: means a program or set of services, in partnership with a registered apprenticeship program, designed to prepare individuals to enter and succeed in a registered apprenticeship program. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Property: includes both personal and real property. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Representative: when applied to those who represent a decedent, includes executors and administrators, unless the context implies heirs and distributees. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Required technical instruction: means an organized and systematic form of instruction, other than on-the-job training, that:
(A) Is designed to provide an apprentice with knowledge of the subjects related to the apprentice's occupation. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- Sponsor: means a person operating a pre-apprenticeship or apprenticeship. See Tennessee Code 50-11-102
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105