|§ 48-18-601||Limitation of actions for breach of fiduciary duty|
Terms Used In Tennessee Code > Title 48 > For-Profit Business Corporations > Chapter 18 > Part 6 - Limitation of Actions
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Directors: means natural persons, designated in the charter or bylaws or elected or appointed by the incorporators, and their successors and natural persons elected or appointed to act as members of the board, irrespective of the names or titles by which such persons are described. See Tennessee Code 48-51-201
- Docket: A log containing brief entries of court proceedings.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the several territories of the United States. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Tennessee Code 1-3-105