|§ 254.001||Identification of Patent Right|
|§ 254.002||Failure to Identify Patent Right; Criminal Penalty|
Terms Used In Texas Business and Commerce Code Chapter 254 - Note or Lien Identifying a Patent Right
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Presiding officer: A majority-party Senator who presides over the Senate and is charged with maintaining order and decorum, recognizing Members to speak, and interpreting the Senate's rules, practices and precedents.