Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 123 – Interception of Communication
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 123 - Interception of Communication
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Signed: includes any symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005