|§ 79.002||Hazardous Materials|
|§ 79.003||Disaster Assistance|
|§ 79.0031||Liability of Volunteer Health Care Provider or Health Care Institution|
|§ 79.004||Liability for Training Exercises|
Terms Used In Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code Chapter 79
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Effects: includes all personal property and all interest in that property. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.