Texas Election Code 33.063 – Relief
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Texas Election Code 33.063
- Law: means a constitution, statute, city charter, or city ordinance. See Texas Election Code 1.005
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.
The appointing authority for a watcher who believes that the watcher was unlawfully prevented or obstructed from the performance of the watcher’s duties may seek:
(1) injunctive relief under Section 273.081, including issuance of temporary orders;
(2) a writ of mandamus under Section 161.009 or 273.061; and
(3) any other remedy available under law.
Text of section effective on December 02, 2021