|§ 202.002||Authority and Duties|
|§ 202.003||Duty of Local Offices and Officials to Report|
|§ 202.004||Access to Information|
Terms Used In Texas Family Code Chapter 202
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, or figures, whether by writing, printing, or other means. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Month: means a calendar month. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Writ: A formal written command, issued from the court, requiring the performance of a specific act.
- Written: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols, or figures. See Texas Government Code 311.005