Texas Occupations Code Chapter 2305 – Records of Certain Vehicle Repairs, Sales, and Purchases
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|Subchapter A||Records Maintained by Certain Entities||2305.001 – 2305.007|
|Subchapter B||Requirement Applicable to Owners of Certain Motor Vehicles||2305.051|
Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code Chapter 2305 - Records of Certain Vehicle Repairs, Sales, and Purchases
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005