|§ 7301.||Nursing Home Residents' Bill of Rights|
|§ 7302.||Adoption of grievance procedure|
|§ 7303.||Notice to residents; posting|
|§ 7304.||Administrative penalty|
|§ 7306.||Resident's representative.|
Terms Used In Vermont Statutes > Title 33 > Chapter 73 - Nursing Home Residents' Bill of Rights
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- following: when used by way of reference to a section of the law shall mean the next preceding or following section. See
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Person: shall include any natural person, corporation, municipality, the State of Vermont or any department, agency, or subdivision of the State, and any partnership, unincorporated association, or other legal entity. See
- public documents: as used in this chapter , shall include the acts and resolves and journals of the General Assembly, the reports of State officers or of any commission, board, or person authorized by law to make reports. See
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States may apply to the District of Columbia and any territory and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. See