|§ 30-129.4||Sexual harassment training required; legislative branch|
|§ 30-129.5||Sexual harassment training for new employees and new General Assembly members|
|§ 30-129.6||Responsibility of agency heads for sexual harassment training|
Terms Used In Virginia Code > Title 30 > Chapter 13.1 - Sexual Harassment Training Act
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Includes: means includes, but not limited to. See Virginia Code 1-218
- Legislative branch employee: means (i) a General Assembly member; (ii) a General Assembly member's legislative assistant or other legislative staff compensated in whole, or in part, with state appropriations, working full-time for the member; and (iii) all other full-time employees of each legislative branch agency of the Commonwealth. See Virginia Code 30-129.4
- Open-space land: means any land which is provided or preserved for (i) park or recreational purposes, (ii) conservation of land or other natural resources, (iii) historic or scenic purposes, (iv) assisting in the shaping of the character, direction, and timing of community development, (v) wetlands as defined in § 28. See Virginia Code 10.1-1700
- Public body: means any state agency having authority to acquire land for a public use, or any county or municipality, any park authority, any public recreational facilities authority, any soil and water conservation district, any community development authority formed pursuant to Article 6 (§ 15. See Virginia Code 10.1-1700
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- Sexual harassment: means unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature when such conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment. See Virginia Code 30-129.4
- state agency: means the same as that term is defined in § 2. See Virginia Code 1-206