Terms Used In Washington Code 4.28.340
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
(1) “Person” includes any individual, partnership, association and corporation;
(2) “Designated enemy country” means any foreign country as to which the United States has declared the existence of a state of war and any other country with which the United States is at war in the future;
(3) “Enemy-occupied territory” means any place under the control of any designated enemy country or any place with which, by reason of the existence of a state of war, the United States does not maintain postal communication.
[ 1943 c 62 § 2; Rem. Supp. 1943 § 254-2.]