The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
Terms Used In Washington Code 69.75.010
- person: may be construed to include the United States, this state, or any state or territory, or any public or private corporation or limited liability company, as well as an individual. See Washington Code 1.16.080
(1) “Common carrier” means any person who holds himself or herself out to the general public as a provider for hire of the transportation by water, land, or air of merchandise, whether or not the person actually operates the vessel, vehicle, or aircraft by which the transportation is provided, between a port or place and a port or place in the United States.
(2) “Finished drug product” means a drug legally marketed under the federal food, drug, and cosmetic act, 21 U.S.C. 321 et seq., that is in finished dosage form.
(3) “Proof of age” means any document issued by a governmental agency that contains a description or photograph of the person and gives the person’s date of birth, including a passport, military identification card, or driver’s license.
(4) “Unfinished dextromethorphan” means dextromethorphan in any form, compound, mixture, or preparation that is not a drug in finished dosage form.