Washington Code > Chapter 19.134 – Credit services organizations act
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Washington Code > Chapter 19.134 - Credit services organizations act
- Buyer: means any individual who is solicited to purchase or who purchases the services of a credit services organization. See
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Credit services organization: means any person who, with respect to the extension of credit by others, sells, provides, performs, or represents that he or she can or will sell, provide, or perform, in return for the payment of money or other valuable consideration any of the following services: