Any person who does any of the following may be fined not more than $200 or imprisoned not more than 6 months or both:
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 341.60
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) Provides a false or fictitious name, address, or location where a vehicle is customarily kept in an application for license or registration.
(2) Applies for a license or registration in the name of a person other than the true owner, or true owner and lessee.
(3) Submits in an application for registration evidence of inspection under s. 110.20 (6) from an inspection that involved a violation of s. 110.20 (11) (c) if the person was aware of the violation at the time the person submitted evidence of the inspection in an application for registration.