This subchapter does not require a license for any of the following:
Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 448.62
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
- State: when applied to states of the United States, includes the District of Columbia, the commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the several territories organized by Congress. See Wisconsin Statutes 403.504
(1) A person lawfully practicing within the scope of a license, permit, registration or certification granted by this state or the federal government.
(2) A person assisting a podiatrist in practice under the direct, on-premises supervision of the podiatrist.
(3) A podiatry student engaged in activities required for his or her education or training.
(4) A podiatrist who is licensed to practice podiatry in another state or country and is providing a consultation or demonstration with a podiatrist who is licensed under this subchapter.
(5) A person performing the gratuitous domestic administration of family remedies.
(6) A person furnishing medical assistance or first aid at the scene of an emergency.