Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 480.10
- Promulgate: when used in connection with a rule, as defined under…. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) The department shall conduct examinations for auctioneer registration at least semiannually at times and places determined by the department. The department shall provide public notice of each examination at least 60 days before the date of the examination.
(2) Examinations shall consist of written or oral tests, or both, requiring applicants to demonstrate minimum competency in services and subjects substantially related to conducting an auction.
(3) An individual is not eligible for examination unless the individual has satisfied the requirements for registration under s. 480.08 (2) (intro.) and (a) to (d) at least 30 days before the date of the examination.
(4) The department shall promulgate rules establishing standards for public notice of examinations and for acceptable examination performance by an applicant for registration as an auctioneer.