Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 961.34
- Distribute: means to deliver other than by administering or dispensing a controlled substance or controlled substance analog. See Wisconsin Statutes 961.01
- Drug: means any of the following:
1. See Wisconsin Statutes 961.01
Marijuana: means all parts of the plants of the genus Cannabis, whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin, including tetrahydrocannabinols. See Wisconsin Statutes 961.01 Practitioner: means :
(a) A physician, advanced practice nurse, dentist, veterinarian, podiatrist, optometrist, scientific investigator or, subject to…. See Wisconsin Statutes 961.01
(1) Upon the request of any practitioner, the controlled substances board shall aid the practitioner in applying for and processing an investigational drug permit for marijuana under 21 USC 355 (i). If the federal food and drug administration issues an investigational drug permit, the controlled substances board shall approve which pharmacies can distribute the marijuana to patients upon written prescription. Only pharmacies located within hospitals are eligible to receive the marijuana for distribution. The controlled substances board shall also approve which practitioners can write prescriptions for the marijuana.
(2) Upon the request of any physician, the controlled substances board shall aid the physician in applying for and processing an investigational drug permit under 21 USC 355 (i) for cannabidiol as treatment for a medical condition.