Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 961.575
- Drug: means any of the following:
1. See Wisconsin Statutes 961.01
Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison. Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
(1) Any person 17 years of age or over who violates s. 961.574 (1) by delivering drug paraphernalia to a person 17 years of age or under who is at least 3 years younger than the violator may be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than 9 months or both.
(2) Any person who violates this section who is under 17 years of age is subject to a disposition under s. 938.344 (2e).
(3) Any person 17 years of age or over who violates s. 961.574 (3) by delivering drug paraphernalia to a person 17 years of age or under is guilty of a Class G felony.