Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes 975.17

A person who has been committed under ch. 975, 1977 stats., or the department, may petition the committing court for resentencing. A court shall act upon any petition received, and resentencing shall be in accordance with ch. 973. The person shall be given credit for time served pursuant to the commitment under this chapter.