Finding a good Austin attorney
LawServer Legal FormsMore LawServer Legal Forms »
Finding the right lawyer in Austin, Texas can be challenging. The sheer number of attorneys to choose from, and the difficulty of assessing their merits can make the search frustrating. Following a step by step process, however, can help you find the right lawyer for you. Where to BeginStart by asking for recommendations from people you trust, such as friends and business colleagues. Your banker or accountant may also have recommendations. You can also look for a lawyer in a directory such this one. A good directory can help you quickly and easily zero in on lawyers in your geographic area whose expertise matches your needs. LawServer, for example, allows you to: search for attorneys based on very specific areas of experience easily look for attorneys who combine multiple areas of experience, and provides links to lawyer Web sites for more detailed information. Another alternative is a lawyer referral service operated by a bar association.…
Patent Lawyers and Agents based in Austin, TX; Rochester, NY; and Memphis, TN. Hulsey PC clients benefit from our decades of experience in proudly serving the IP stakeholder communities across the United States.
• Martindale-Hubbell “AV” and “AV Judicial Edition” ratings (the highest possible rating), which is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence;
• Martindale-Hubbell “Client Distinction Award” based on client review for work performed;
• Recognized as a “Top Lawyer in Texas” by Texas Lawyer Magazine;
• Recognized as a “Top 25 Intellectual Property Law Firm” by Austin Business Journal;
Ben Carrasco is an experienced family law attorney in the Austin, Texas area. Ben has the knowledge, experience, and tenacity to help you win your legal dispute in family matters related to divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, property division, and more.
If you’re facing a family legal dispute, you need an experienced, dedicated divorce lawyer in Austin to help you win your case, and that lawyer is Ben Carrasco. Here is a look at some of the many reasons why so many people choose Ben Carrasco for all their family law related needs.
(1) Knowledge – Ben Carrasco is the only Austin family law attorney who graduated from one of the top three law schools in the country – Stanford Law School.
(2) Experience – Before becoming a family law attorney, Ben Carrasco gained experience working for a top global law firm.
(3) Personally Handling Your Case – Many family law attorneys will meet with you initially but then pass your case off to lower staff. Ben Carrasco will personally handle your case every step of the way.
(4) Responsiveness – Whether you are involved in matters related to family law or business litigation, you want someone devoted to your case. Ben Carrasco knows that law is not a 9 to 5 business and will always promptly respond to you, even during odd hours.
If you’re looking for an experienced divorce attorney in Austin, call Ben Carrasco today at 512-320-9126 or visit www.bencarrascolaw.com to learn more.
Estate Planning and CPA
Austin Board Certified Imiigration Attorneys