(a) When BSEE conducts an inspection, you must provide:
Terms Used In 30 CFR 250.132
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
(1) Access to all platforms, artificial islands, and other installations on your leases or associated with your lease, right-of-use and easement, or right-of-way; and
(2) Helicopter landing sites and refueling facilities for any helicopters we use to regulate offshore operations.
(b) You must make the following available for us to inspect:
(1) The area covered under a lease, right-of-use and easement, right-of-way, or permit;
(2) All improvements, structures, and fixtures on these areas; and
(3) All records of design, construction, operation, maintenance, repairs, or investigations on or related to the area.