(a) The Administrator, Agricultural Marketing Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, is charged with the administration of the regulations in this part, except at his discretion, he may delegate any or all such functions to any other officer or employee of the Agricultural Marketing Service of the Department.
Terms Used In 7 CFR 51.1
- Administrator: means the Administrator of Agricultural Marketing Service. See 7 CFR 51.2
- Agricultural Marketing Service: means the Agricultural Marketing Service of the Department. See 7 CFR 51.2
- Department: means the U. See 7 CFR 51.2
- Regulations: means the regulations in this subpart. See 7 CFR 51.2
- Sampling: means the act of selecting samples of a commodity for the purpose of inspection under the regulations in this part. See 7 CFR 51.2
(b) The conduct of all services and the hiring and licensing of inspection, grading and sampling personnel under these regulations shall be accomplished without discrimination as to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
[39 FR 40937, Nov. 22, 1974. Redesignated at 42 FR 32514, June 27, 1977, and further redesignated at 46 FR 63203, Dec. 31, 1981]