Terms Used In 10 USC 431
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
(1) be coordinated with, and (where appropriate) be supported by, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency; and
(2) to the extent the activity takes place within the United States, be coordinated with, and (where appropriate) be supported by, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(1) The term “commercial activities” means activities that are conducted in a manner consistent with prevailing commercial practices and includes–
(A) the acquisition, use, sale, storage and disposal of goods and services;
(B) entering into employment contracts and leases and other agreements for real and personal property;
(C) depositing funds into and withdrawing funds from domestic and foreign commercial business or financial institutions;
(D) acquiring licenses, registrations, permits, and insurance; and
(E) establishing corporations, partnerships, and other legal entities.
(2) The term “intelligence collection activities” means the collection of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence information.