|§ 606.002||Suspension or Termination of Certain Services for Active Duty Military Service Members|
|§ 606.003||Reinstatement of Certain Services for Active Duty Military Service Members|
Terms Used In Texas Business and Commerce Code Chapter 606 - Suspension, Termination, or Reinstatement of Certain Services for Active Duty Military Service Members
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005