|§ 7502||Purposes and agreements|
|§ 7503||National Oceans and Coastal Security Fund|
|§ 7504||Eligible uses|
|§ 7506||Annual report|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 16 > Chapter 94 - National Oceans and Coastal Security
- Baseline: Projection of the receipts, outlays, and other budget amounts that would ensue in the future without any change in existing policy. Baseline projections are used to gauge the extent to which proposed legislation, if enacted into law, would alter current spending and revenue levels.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Native Hawaiian: as used in this subchapter , means a descendant of not less than one-half part of the blood of the races inhabiting the Hawaiian Islands previous to the year 1778. See 16 USC 410jj-6
- Settlement: Parties to a lawsuit resolve their difference without having a trial. Settlements often involve the payment of compensation by one party in satisfaction of the other party's claims.